Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

These Microfiber Towels Will Help You Air Dry Your Hair in Half the Time

While there’s no denying how much I covet the voluminous, shine-heavy appeal of a fresh blowout, the truth is, with the exception of certain special occasions where photo ops will be aplenty, I usually let my hair air dry. Sure, this decision is in part due to my efforts to avoid causing even more breakage to my hopelessly compromised, bleach-damaged strands, but if I’m going to be honest, it’s really more so because I’m kind of lazy when it comes to my hair care routine — or, you could say “low maintenance,” I suppose — whichever seems like more a fit.

The worst part about my resistance to heat drying my wet hair is that I usually shower at nighttime, and often times right before I hop into bed for the night. Sleeping with wet hair is a major no-no when it comes to dodging damage, but of course, it also usually leaves me waking up to kinky, frazzled mane that needs to be corrected with a flat iron, therefore rendering my concern for dodging damage utterly useless.

When I discovered that towels designed specifically for wet hair were, in fact, a thing, I was admittedly a bit skeptical. These miniature, microfiber hair towels promised to dry my hair fast, reduce frizz and circumvent damage (from both sleeping with wet hair and from using a hairdryer). But alas, I’ve been using these game-changing towels for a couple of years now, and I can say that I absolutely swear by them.

Even if I do plan on undergoing a DIY blowout, I simply toss one of these over my wet, freshly shampooed mane and my hair is halfway dry in about twenty minutes or so, cutting down the time I spent with the heat and reducing split ends in the process. I’m telling you, these underrated, ultra-absorbent little towels do work, and if you’re ready to get your hands on your own, I’ve rounded up a few of my personal favorites to consider.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires