Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

The Drugstore Wave Spray Ashley Graham Has Been Using Since She Was 15

I don’t know about you but when I find out a celebrity legitimately uses a drugstore beauty product, I need to know what it is ASAP. So when I found out Ashley Graham uses John Frieda’s Curl-Perfecting Spray, I knew I loved her even more. “I’ve never been able to do my hair well, but I’ve been using this product since I was 15 years old,” she recently told The Cut. “When my hair is wet, I part my hair down the middle, spray it everywhere, and crunch it up; the product turns my hair into perfect, natural waves.”

The model has been using this OG curl-defining spray since her church camp days. “It doesn’t make my hair crunchy or hard or anything. It’s just perfect,” she continued. “There was this girl at a church camp I went to, and she was like, ‘What do you do with your hair?’ I was like, ‘I don’t know.’ She had the same texture as me, and I used her spray and then that was it. Thanks, church-camp girl!”

I love this so much because I too have 2B hair and used John Frieda products to scrunch my waves all of the late ’90s. Unfortunately, thanks to the time, I also had straight bangs. Let’s not discuss it.

Our mission at STYLECASTER is to bring style to the people, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale.

John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Curl-Perfecting Spray

Ulta.

The alcohol-free styling product really does define curls and leave them bouncy and frizz-free, all without being crunchy. Oh, and it’s only $9 at Ulta. And this isn’t Graham’s only fave drugstore find. She also loves Revlon’s PhotoReady Concealer ($7.68 at Amazon). Graham, who is an ambassador for the brand, says the creamy formula is “easy, and it doesn’t come off.” She uses a mix of shades to blend her exact color depending on if she has a spray tan at the moment. “It has been my favorite concealer for a very, very, very long time. It’s also affordable,” she adds.

We love an affordable find that seriously delivers.

STYLECASTER | Ashley Benson Interview

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires